We can offer you a wide range of noise reduction components : circular duct silencers , rectangular and square silencers, specially to reduce noise on inlet and air outlet systems. Standard lockformed, reinforced , industrial and heavy duty welded construction according to DIN 24152 and DIN 24151. Also sound boxes and cabins to bring back the noise of fans/industrial processes to an acceptable level.
Circular duct silencers
- With edges for pull-ring connection
- With loose flanges, such as standard FA-norm, DIN 24154 R1 t/m R5, according to client specifications.
- With FA-quick system
- Smooth ends (without bords) in combination with spiro-ducting
- Sound absorption : 100 mm standard. With or without baffle and perforated plated inside. On request : glass or mineral wool absorption
- On request : inside with tedlar-foil for relative high moisture media .
- The casing consists of mild steel with light-profile frames according to DIN 24192 duct flanges. Type SB 20, SB 30 and SB 40, direct flange, loose or welded flange according to DIN 24193 or custom made.
- Absorption splitter build up in several layers of glass or mineral wool, thickness 100, 200 or 300 mm. The absorber material is covered in the splitter abrasion-proof. It is fire-proof according to DIN 4102, and not harmful to health (biologically soluble or > class 40) with a fibreglass covering.
- Panels inside with absorption material : glass or mineral wool, foam etc. also possible with perforated plate inside.
- Build up with profile and omega profile for 45 mm panel. All panels are demountable.
- On request : special dimensions/custom made
- Sendzimir galvanized, zinc layer 275 g/m² (on request : powder coated in RAL)
- AISI 304 (1.4301), AISI 316 Ti (1.4571) etc.
Range of applications
- Dust extraction and exhaust air
- Ventilation systems (HVAC)
- High vacuum systems
- Pneumatic conveying systems