We have a wide range of separators : Rotary air separator, pre-separator and lockformed or welded cyclones for removing process dust from an air stream. Produced according DIN 24152 and DIN 24151. Capacity till 60.000 m3/h. Efficiencies up to 90% on particles 20 micrn and larger (efficiency varies with dust type, particle mass, shape and size)
- With edges for pull-ring connection
- With loose flanges, such as standard FA-norm, DIN 24154 R1 op tu R5, according to client specifications.
- Cyclones custom made : on request
- Rotary air separator: powder coated RAL 5010 – layer thickness approx 60 µ (on request : other RAL)
- Cyclones : sendzimir galvanized, zinc layer 275 g/m² (on request : powder coated in RAL)
- Cyclones : powder coated RAL 5010 – layer thickness approx 60 µ (on request : other RAL)
- Cyclones : Stainless steel 304, 316 – white pickled and passivated (on request : Cr-Ni blasted)
- On request : HB 400, Corten-A, etc..
Range of applications
- Dust extraction
- Pneumatic conveying systems
- Waste handling systems
Examples of industries – see industries
- Rotary air separators
- Rotary valves