Separators & rotary valves
The RVC ATEX rotary valves are designed to discharge dust and other materials from filters and cyclones and treat volumes ranging from 10 to 83 m³/h. These rotary valves are produced according to the following harmonized directives/standards:
- 2006/42/EC ; Machine directive
- 2014/35/EC ; Low voltage directive
- 2014/30/EC ; Electromagnetic compatibility directive
- 2014/34/EC : ATEX directive
The RVC ATEX rotary valves are Eex IID St1 approved.
• ATEX directive : 2014/34/EU
• Certification : FTZU 05 ATEX 0184X
• Pred1 max : 75 KPa
• KSTmax : 20 MPa.m.s-1
* Disclaimer: Please only use original components to garantee a worry free functionning of the rotary valves.
The displayed prices exclude VAT and are for informational purposes only, subject to change without prior notice. Images of the products used are 3D illustrations, small deviations are therefore possible. Although all the measurements are as precise as possible, some variations may occur during the production processes.