Heavy gauge ducting systems

Wall passage


Fully welded wall outlets, mounted on a pipe coming out of a wall on the outside of a wall to hide the hole, only for horizontal mounting.

Made in one piece with integrated lock and rubber seal on pipe side.


Rolled sheets with integrated lock.